At ParaPy our mission is to bring the next level of automation to engineering design. With our inhouse developed software platform ParaPy, engineers can develop custom application that accelerate their work 100x allowing them to focus on awesome new designs. Among the customers that already use ParaPy are Fokker Aerostructures, Aker Solutions and Royal HaskoningDHV. And since we are rapidly growing, we need you to help us realize our mission!
We are looking for an experienced Python developer, who is at home in object-oriented programming, client-server architectures and demonstrated the ability to work in a small and ambitious development team. You will be responsible for the development of our ParaPy platform including public APIs and libraries. You will work with C-languages, geometry kernels and Computer-Aided Design software.
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 5+ years of professional and proven experience in Python
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Programming and client-server architectures
- You value quality an uncluttered design and clean code
- You are excited about engineering master pieces and technology
What’s in it for you?
- A good salary and the opportunity to grow with the company
- Work in a highly talented team and in an open learning environment
- Energizing atmosphere in the inspiring tech incubator of Yes!Delft
- Biweekly demo’s and presentations followed by Friday afternoon drinks