Senior Python Developer
ParaPy is looking for an experienced Python developer, who is at home in object-oriented programming, client-server architectures and who can take technical decisions for a wide variety of technologies. As senior Python developer you will be responsible for the development of the ParaPy platform. This includes writing libraries (for geometric modelling, simulations, GUIs, etc.), developing the ParaPy programming language and offering support to customers.
At ParaPy our mission is to bring the next level of automation to engineering design. With our inhouse developed software platform ParaPy, engineers can develop custom application that accelerate their work 100x allowing them to focus on awesome new designs. Among the customers that already use ParaPy are Fokker Aerostructures, Aker Solutions and Royal HaskoningDHV. And since we are rapidly growing, we need you to help us realize our mission!
- Bachelor Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional programming experience in Python
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Programming and client-server architectures
- Proven experience in developing large-scale (web)applications
- Knowledge of C#, Java and C++ is a nice-to-have
- You can make decisions and propose solutions to ensure work is completed on time
What’s in it for you?
- A good salary and the opportunity to grow with the company
- Work in a highly talented team and in an open learning environment
- Energizing atmosphere in the inspiring tech incubator of Yes!Delft
- Biweekly demo’s and presentations followed by Friday afternoon drinks