At ParaPy our mission is to bring the next level of automation to engineering design. With our inhouse developed software platform ParaPy, engineers can develop custom application that accelerate their work 100x allowing them to focus on awesome new designs. Among the customers that already use ParaPy are Fokker Aerostructures, Aker Solutions and Royal HaskoningDHV. And since we are rapidly growing, we need you to help us realize our mission!
ParaPy is looking for a talented and experienced Python developer, who is at home in object-oriented programming, client-server architectures and would like to work in a small and ambitious development team. As Python developer you will be responsible for the continuous development of our ParaPy platform including public APIs and libraries. You will work with C++, with our own geometry engine and CAD and CAE software.
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional experience in Python
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and client-server architectures
- Knowledge of C-family languages and Cython is appreciated
- You value quality an uncluttered design and clean code
- You are excited about engineering master pieces and technology
What’s in it for you?
- A good salary and the opportunity to grow with the company
- Work in a highly talented team and in an open learning environment
- Energizing atmosphere in the inspiring tech incubator of Yes!Delft
- Biweekly demo’s and presentations followed by Friday afternoon drinks