ParaPy is looking for a talented Python developer, who is passionate about software development, at home in object-oriented programming and wants to become a true Python hero. As Python developer you are responsible for the development of ParaPy’s programming libraries incl. geometric modeling, algorithms and mathematics and for the ParaPy programming language.
At ParaPy our mission is to bring the next level of automation to engineering design. With our inhouse developed software platform ParaPy, engineers can develop custom application that accelerate their work 100x allowing them to focus on awesome new designs. Among the customers that already use ParaPy are Fokker Aerostructures, Aker Solutions and Royal HaskoningDHV. And since we are rapidly growing, we need you to help us realize our mission!
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional programming experience
- Proven experience in Python is a must; experience with Java or C# is a nice-to-have
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Programming and client-server architectures
- You value quality, like to take responsibility and are eager to learn
What’s in it for you?
- A good salary and the opportunity to grow with the company
- Work in a highly talented team and in an open learning environment
- Energizing atmosphere in the inspiring tech incubator of Yes!Delft
- Biweekly demo’s and presentations followed by Friday afternoon drinks